All links where active at the time they where posted. I visit all the web sites before a link is posted. Let me know if you need a link updated, removed or moved to a different section of the site. - Curt
- Brook Adams - - Musician/teacher out of Eugene, Oregon
- All Things Ukulele -
- Aloha: ‘The Ukulele Friend’ - new, used, and vintage instruments -
- Aloha from John - Videos, Uke song sheets and more... -
- Aloha Music Camp - - The Aloha Music Camp is a week-long immersion into the music, dance, language and culture of Hawaii.
- Robert Armstrong - - Robert Armstrong is an American underground artist. Besides a comix artist and illustrator, Armstrong is a musician.
- The Ashbory Bass Uke - (Bass Ukulele utilizing Ashbory strings) - The Ashbory bass, designed by Alun Ashworth-Jones and Nigel Thornbory, is an 18-inch scale fretless electric bass developed in 1985. The scale is just over half of the 34-inch scale of an ordinary bass guitar. When amplified, the Ashbory produces a low, resonant bass tone similar to the tone of a pizzicato (plucked) double bass. This is the for runner to current and popular bass ukuleles.
- The Banjo Uke -
Lots of great information on the Banjo Ukulele.
Here is a link to George Harrison singing and playing a banjo uke. And, the most famous Brit to play the banjo ukulele, George Formby
- B.C. Ukulele -
- The Backward Ukulele Player -
- The Banjo Ukulele Haven - - devoted to the banjo ukulele (also referred to as the banjo uke, banjo ukelele, banjolele, or banjulele)
- Craig Barandau (Bowtie & Ukulele Club) - - Solo ukulele player from California.
- Barnkickers - - Father and daughter duo, Steve Boisen and Amanda Lynn. The Barnkickers original music possesses a vintage-yet-modern vibe that incorporates touches of tin-pan alley and ragtime along with a contemporary folk and singer-songwriter sound.
- The Baroqueleles -
- Trefor Bazett -
- Azo Bell -
- Hiram Bell -
- Ben's Ukulele Road Trips -
- Jim Beloff -
- Big Muffin Serious Band (The) and the Serious Ukulele Ensemble (from the Waikato region of New Zealand) -
- BIG Pineapple -
- The Big Foot and Tiki Show -
- The Bikini Beachcombers -
- Bliss Blood -
- Mike Bonnice -
- Book' em Danno Hawaiian Swing Band -
- Jacob Borshard -
- Oliver Brown -
- Bob Brozman -
- Bruddah Mark -
- Bruddah Bu's Ukulele Heaven - - This is on of the first sites that I stumbled onto when my interest in the ukulele was re-newed. Don't know how I missed getting it listed.
- BUKE, The Baritone Ukulele - Big Brother Is Back -
The Beatles Complete on Ukulele
- The Beatles Complete on Ukulele - - At www.thebeatlescompleteonukulele.com we will release a new recording of a Beatles song featuring a different artist every Tuesday. A short essay will coincide with every recording and each performance will include a ukulele. The project began on January 20, 2009 (Inauguration Day) and will conclude on July 31, 2012. (The eve of the London Olympics)
- Phyllis Capello -
- Catfish's Closet -
- ChiyoDad Learns Ukulele and Guitar -
- ChordSongs by John Baxter-
ChordSongs provides a simple interface for creating chord charts. Chords for six tunings are available: Soprano Uke (ADF#B), Tenor Uke (GCEA), Baritone Uke (DGBE), Guitar (EADGBE), Mandolin (GDAE), and Mandola (CGDA). You only need to create a chord chart once. Selecting a different tuning will convert your tune to that tuning.
- Dani Joy a.k.a. DaniUkulele - - Ukulele Instructor, artist, musician, professional, all around sweet gal. Roseville, Ca.
- Jim D'Ville - - Ukulele instructor and creator of the Play Ukulele By Ear blog and workshop.
- Da Howlies -
- Carmaig de Forest -
- UltimateUkuleleCollection.com -
- Jared Denhard - - I checked out Jared at the M.A.U.I. 2008 festival cabaret and he is worth seeing if you get a chance.
- Distad Ukulele -
- Moe Dixon - - A soloist who performs on the national festival and club concert circuit and is esteemed for his magical performances highlighted by masterful guitar and ukulele playing, powerful vocals, and poetic songwriting.
- Chalmers Doane - - The father of Canadian ukulele since the 1970s
- Doctor Uke -
- Phil Doleman -
- Dominic "Dominator" Pieranunzio's Ukulele Tab Page -
- "DuhDog," aka "Mad Dog" -
- The Fabulous Heftones -
- FingerstyleUke.com -videos, scores, publications and technical tips for playing the ukulele
- FUN -Finnish Ukulele Network -
- Flea Market Music, Inc. - "Jumpin" Jim Beloff -
- The Flea Museum - A fan-site compendium of all the groovy designs and styles of the famous Flea Ukulele! -
- The Flea Museum - The Flea Museum is a fun collection of some fine examples of these fantastic pieces of "folk art," plus a few limited-edition Fleas, too, and if you've customized your very own Flea (or Fluke), too, just let 'em know, and they will be honored to add it to their little collection for the whole ukulele world to see and admire! -
- FleaJumper - four string, no waiting
- Fleas Have My Dog -
- The Fleastompers -
- Flissy's Kitshen -
- The Fluke Museum - A fan-site compendium of all the wonderful styles and designs of the best little ukulele in the whole darn world, the Fluke! -
- Folk Uke (Cathy Guthrie and Amy Nelson) -
- The 4thPeg - Ukulele Parlor Room, Learning Center and Emporium -
- Full Heart Productions - Melany Berry puts on several ukulele events. Ukulele Ohana molokai, www.ukeohana.com and Tunes in the Dunes, www.tunesinthedunes.com -
- No Listings for I
- Kawaihae - - Kawaihae is a genuine Island Music band formed in the summer of 2000 in Japan lead by Inter FM's popular DJ, Vance K. The members consist of 3 local boys, Jeff Ferrer (Lead Vocalist & Ukulele), Vance K (Ukulele & Chorus), and Scott Agena (Bass & Chorus), plus a Shonan Boy from Yokohama, Shigeru Jimbo (Slack-Key Guitarist and Chorus).
- Ka `Ukulele / The `Ukulele -
- Kalabash -
- The Uke with Ed Kalua -
- Lil' Rev - - Lil Rev is an award-winning multi-instrumentalist, songwriter and music-historian who teaches and tours nationally, around the continental U.S.
- Live ‘Ukulele! - Live ‘Ukulele (as in living with your ‘ukulele, not “Live ‘Ukulele” like a concert) was created by two home schooled students who can’t get enough ‘ukulele and Hawaiian music. The site is to provides free tabs, lessons, and advice to all levels of ‘ukulele players.
- Moodees (The Mad Tea, Mad Tea Party) - - Retro-pop and rock ‘n’ roll by Ami Worthen and Jason Krekel
- Manitoba Hal -
- Evy Mayer -
- Midnight UKULELE disco -
- The Mighty Ukulele - - a directory links to websites & organizations related to ukuleles (play, learn, buy, watch, listen, read). The focus is on learning & playing.
- Pacific Islanders' Cultural Association (The) [ ]
- Pacifica Ukes -
- Painted Ukuleles by Mooglymoo -
Artist Mooglymoo hand paints ukuleles from her studio in Taunton, UK.
- Neal Paisley -
- Brittni Kahealani Paiva -
- A Compilation of Sing-Along, Folk, & Rock Guitar Songs (with chords and lyrics) - link - Can be transposed to any key.
- Pekelo Productions - offers Hawaiian Music Workshops in Seattle, WA. [ ]
- No Listings for Q
- The Swing Chix -
- Rigk Sauer & Martin Schindler -
- Dan "Cool Hand Uke" Scanlan -
- Scottsdale Strummers - - The Scottsdale Strummers was formed in November of 2006.
- Scotch and Ginger Craig Robertson & Ginger Karen Langlie -
- The Serious Ukulele Ensemble -
- Serious Ukulele Players, Serious Ukulele Players, is here to promote, unite and enforce the new school Ukulele movement -
- Ralph Shaw -
- Curt Sheller -
- Bruce Shimabukuro -
- Jake Shimabukuro -
- David Smith’s Ukulele Information Corner -
- Snygga Grabbars UkuleleBand -
- Jeff Solomon -
- Sonic Uke -
- Southern California Ukulele Showcase -
- Mark 'Spanky' Gutierrez's -
- Steven Sproat -
- Steven Strauss -
- Strictly Ukulele (AUS) -
- suburbarbaria, A writer’s life in the purlieu of the American Riviera -
- The Swing Chix -
- U for Ukulele ... a classroom method for young children. -
- The Uke A Palooza -
- UkuleClub -
- Uke Corner -
- Uke Jackson -
- Uke Nut - Fingerstyle Ukulele Resources - - A great resources for fingerstyle resources.
- Uke Obsession -
- Uke Players of the World (Forum) -
- Uke School -
- Uke Shack (Michael Bristow and Del Rey) -
- uke til you puke -
- Uke's Cool - - Inclusive ukulele lessons in London
- Uke-A-Loop -
- UKEBOX NEWS & NOTES Ukulele Inspiration: ART FOWLER-
- Ukulele Buddy - Ukulele Chords - link)
- UkeBucket -
- Alan Bond's Ukecat Ukulele Museum -
- UkeFarm -
- UkeLadyMusic.com -
- UkeLand - www.UkeLand.com - UkeCast is your source for new ukulele music, news, reviews, interviews and more!
- Ukelele Sheet Music -
- UkeLounge (GBR) (Steven Sproat) -
- Ukuleles for Troops - ukesfortroops.com
- Ukes Make You Happy, Roxy's hand Painted Ukuleles -
- UKEsperience -
- Ukester Brown - A Minnesota Ukulele player sharing what he learns as he learns it
- UkesterMoe "Marcello Sequeira" -
- Uketet, Paul Hemmings Trio
- UkeTuner (A tone generator for tuning your ukulele.) -
- Ukie Yuk Yuk Band) -
- Ukin' With Baby Brent Davis -
- Uku The Mighty - Uku the mighty is a ukulele based AcoustiPop trio from the western Washington.
- ukuDaily -
- Ukulele Bartt -
- Ukulele Beatles Fun! -
- Ukulele Boogaloo -
- Ukulele Brasil - First Brazilian Ukulele Blog. News about Ukulele culture in portuguese. Tudo sobre a cultura do Ukulele em português.
- Ukulele by svencentral -
- Ukulele Cabaret -
- Ukulele Club of Santa Cruz - link 1 - link 2
- Ukulele Clubs Network ( An online resource for Ukulele Players ) -
- Ukulele Cosmos -
- Ukulele Dav -
- Ukulele Diner -
- The Ukulele Directory ... Festivals (and concerts) IN Australiasia. -
- The Ukulele Directory: Festivals -
- The Ukulele Evangelist
- Ukulele Font -
- Ukulele for the Blind - - Over 875 lessons for over a dozen instruments Taught completely “by ear!” No Braille, No Print, No hard-to-learn system!
- Ukulele France -
- Ukulele Freedom Front (The) -
- Ukulele Guide -
- Ukulele Hall of Fame Museum -
- Brudda Bu's Ukulele Heaven -
- The Ukulele Helper - - Chord Finder & Scales.
- Ukulele Hybrids -
- Uke of Carl ... Uke of Carl + TV Themes + Ukulele = Happiness -
- Ukulele Hipsters Kings -
- Ukulele in the Classroom (James Hill & J. Chalmers Doane) -
- Ukulele King (The) - .com
- The Ukulele Ladies -
- Ukulele Lesson -
- Ukulele Loki - - Inclusive ukulele lessons in London
- Ukulele Man (The) -
- Ukulele Manila -
- Ukulele Melee -
- Ukulele Mike aka Michael Conway -
- Ukulele Music Info -
- Ukulele Noir -
- Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain (The) -
- Uke Outlet - - Used and slightly flawed instruments for the frugal ukester
- Ukulele Perspective -
- Ukulele Players Worldwide -
- Ukulele Plectrums -
- Ukulele Puapua -
- Ukulele Review -
- Ukulele Revolution -
- Ukulele Secrets -
- Ukulele Social Club - - A Ning Social Network to celebrate the ukulele and the people who play them!
- The Ukulele Spot - Fansite with News, Forums, Videos, Articles and more - Fanpop -
- 'Ukulele Spotlight -
- Ukulele Starter ( Northern Ireland ) - - A resource for clubs and individuals especially those who are just starting to play the ukulele. The web site will also provide encouragement and inspiration for the more experienced player.
- Ukulele T Shirt Company.com - - Ukulele shirt designs for passionate uke players by passionate uke players.
- Ukulele Tabs -
- Ukulele Tonya -
- Ukulele Tricks (Brett McQueen) -
- Ukulele Uncle -
- Ukulele Underground - , lessons, articles and forums
- Ukulele Universe Unlimited (The) -
- Ukulele Utopia (Jamie Houston) -
- Ukulele Videos -
- Ukulele Workshops in Scotland -
- Roy T. Cone's Ukulele World -
- Ukulele Tabs -
- Ukulele.fr, A French Ukulele site -
- UkuleleVault -
- UkuleleHub.com -
- UkuleleMan.net -
- UkuleleNews.com -
- UkuleleOnline.com -
- Ukes of Peace (A project of Paul Moore) -
- Ukuleles for Sanity -
- Ukulele Shirt World (Gavin Smith) -
- UkuleleStrummers.com -
- Ukulele Tricks -
- Ukulele Hero -
- Ukulele Uncle -
- Ukulele Vault -
- Ukulelia - - Great new site that is worth visiting a few times a week.
- Ultimate Ukulele Site (The) (Swedish) -
- UltimateUkuleleCollection.com (David A. Pasant) -
- No Listings for X
- No Listings for Y
All links where active at the time they where posted. I do visit all the web sites before a link is posted.
Let me know if you need a link updated, removed or moved to a different section of the site. - Curt
Link Submission Criteria
In my travels, far and wide, across the digital divide called the Internet. I've collected a few links of interest to ukulele sites, musicians, blogs and the like. Well, not a few - a lot!!!
I'd venture to say that I have the best collection and organization of ukulele links on the web. And, I do visit ALL sites and re-visit sites from time to time trying to keep everything up to date.
Enjoy the best collection of ukulele links on the web and send me your links and I'll visit your site and add a link to the appropriate links page.
FREE Bronze Plan - A limited selection of basic lessons ( currently over 140 ) and 100+ songs for ukulele as well as basic general music reference material — Completely FREE — Simply Register/Signup to access associated lessons, books, songs and their related assets.
NOTE: Each higher membership level includes ALL the benefits of the lower membership levels.
The Private Lesson Plans include all the benefits of a Premium Access Plans as long as you remain a student on on the schedule.
Just browsing over both books, they look fantastic! I'm a guitarist and uke player for over 25 years and was thinking about writing a ukulele book but you've already written what I think are the best, most comprehensive and thorough books I've ever seen for the instrument. I just might end up buying every book you've written and I'll be giving my highest recommendation for your books to my friends and students. Thank you so much for taking the time to write such great books! — Peter Rhee
Aloha, Curt, All I can say is WOW! What you have accomplished is simply incredible! All the best — Glen Hirabayashi, The Aloha Boys
Folks, if you haven't stopped by Curt's site, do so right now! ..And get his books, they are fantastic. This guy knows his stuff and is able to pass it along too. — Alan Johnson Proprietor, The 4th Peg
I can highly recommend Curt's Uke books — I have four of them and they are excellent. — fatveg — Portland
Thanks for visiting and checking out the site!
Original Curtie Animation - 1987 for my first web site
31 years ago years ago.
Content is added and updated almost daily - so check back often.
LearningUkulele.com has one of the largest collections of lessons, songs, and TABS, luthiers, ukulele builders, ukulele festival and club information, and, ukulele links on the web. I’ve been on the ®Internet since the early 1990's and This site just never stops growing!!!