Performance, Workshops, Recording and Vendor Dates
All the information you need to book Curt Sheller for your club, venue, festival or ukulele event.
For Booking a Concert, Workshop or Clinic Contact
Curt Sheller is available for concerts, workshops, book signings, festivals, etc. Contact Curt directly or Kelly for the quickest response or more information.
Cost depends on the type of event, how many people at the event, where the event is located, if the venue/booking agent is supplying sound/lighting/backline, travel expenses etc. Contact Curt directly or Kelly for the quickest response. ( It's more affordable than your think. )
Visit Curt's site ( www.curtsheller.com ) for music, video, additional information and the most up-to-date performance and workshops dates for Curt and/or the trio.
484 • 415 • 9677
484 • 942 • 8040
- Every Wednesday - The World Famouse Barto Jam hosted by Jack Murry and Nick Franclik, The Other Farm Brewing Company, Boyertown, PA
- First Thursday Every Month - Jazz Only Jam with Henry Frecon and the Cider House Band, The Other Farm Brewing Company, Boyertown, PA
- Third Sunday Every Month - Recipe for Success - Getting Started with Ukulele, Funky Frets, 124 N. Chestnut St., Boyertown, PA
Third Sunday of every month - Getting Started Ukulele Workshop @ 1PM and followed by the Funky Frets Meetup Jam @ 2:30PM - Funky Frets, 124 N. Chestnut St., Boyertown, PA USA
March 18 - Solo and Workshops
House Concert - Herdon, VA, I'll be presenting two (3) `ukulele workshops (Ukulele Doodling: Introduction to Scales and Soloing on Ukulele, Exploring Jazz Chords on Ukulele ). Followed by a solo concert.
Here is an announcement from the Glen Hirabayashi who is hosting the workshops and performance.
It's like getting six months worth of lessons all in one day.
Friday, April 14 - Trio
Half Moon Cafe - 313 Main St. Oley, PA •The Curt Sheller Jazz Trio. We'll be doing a lot of new songs.
Saturday, April 22 - Workshops
4th annual Allegheny Ukulele Soiree - The Laurel Lodge Altoona, PA, I'll be presenting three (3) `ukulele workshops (Learning the Ukulele Fingerboard, Ukulele Doodling: Introduction to Scales and Soloing on Ukulele, Building Left Hand Technique ) and with Lil' Rev there I'll sure to be sitting in.
Friday, May 26 - Solo 7-8PM
Fourth Friday Art Walk - Solo 7-8PM @ Building a Better Boyertown, 3 E. Philadelphia Ave, - 7PM
August 19 - Ukulele for Guitar Players Workshop
4th Annual Guitar & Bass Expo - INN at Reading, 1040 N. Park Avenue Wyomissing, PA 19610
Ukulele for Guitar Players is a guide to transferring the accumulated experience and knowledge gained as a guitar player to the ukulele.
August 26 - Trio and Workshops
New Jersey Uke Fest - 7 E 4th St., Ukrainian American Cultural Center of New Jersey, Morristown, NJ
Kelly will also be showing some of our higher end ukuleles we have at Funky Frets that guitar player would really love. I'll bring my good ukes as well.
October 7 - Solo and Workshops
Funky Frets Uke Fest - Boyertown, PA, United States • Presenting several workshops and performing.
October 14 - Vermont ‘Ukulele Harvest
Vermont ‘Ukulele Harvest Fest - Main Street Arts, Saxtons River, VT • Presenting several workshops and solo performance as well as some Funky Frets goodies.
- Saturday, April 23, 2016 6:00 PM - Funky Frets, Boyertown, PA - Solo set for Jazz Appreciation Month.
- Saturday, April 2, 2016 - The Other Farm Brewing Company, Boyertown, PA - Trio, Opening for Andy Mowatt.
- Saturday, April 23, 2016 - Funky Frets Jazz Appreciation Night, Boyertown, PA - Solo.
- Saturday, May 21, 2016 - Bear's Den, 133 S Chestnut St, Boyertown, PA - Funky Frets Acoustic Night - Solo Ukulele
- Thursday - Sunday, August 18-21, 55th Philadelphia Folk Festival, Harleysville, PA (as vendor and lot of jams at the booth)
- Friday - Saturday, August 26–27, Ukrainian American Cultural Center, Whippany, NJ
- Sunday, September 11, 2016 - ScSchuylkill Valley Boys Uke Jam, Garrett Mill Park Pavilion, Route 3 (West Chester Pike) & Route 926, Willistown Pa. - Solo performance as well as a duo with Betsy Manning.
- Friday, September 30, 2016 - Funky Frets Uke Fest, Boyertown, PA - Trio
- Friday, October 14, 2016 - Funky Frets Night at the Boyertown PickFest, Other Farm Brewing Company, Boyertown, PA - Trio
- Friday, August 28, 2015 - New Jersey Uke 3, Morristown, NJ - Solo
- Sunday, August 30, 2015 - MorningStar Studios, East Norriton, PA - Recording session for How About More Uke? CD. This is a my long in the works jazz ukulele CD.
- Monday, September 10, 2015 - MorningStar Studios - more work on the CD.
- Monday, September 20, 21, 2015 - MorningStar Studios - Final batch of 6 or 7 songs.
- Monday, September 28, 2015 - MorningStar Studios - Final tweaks and off to mixing, mastering, art and release.
- Friday and Saturday, October 2-3, 2015 - Funky Frets Uke Fest, Boyertown, PA - Solo, Duo and Jazz Trio
- Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - MorningStar Studios - mixing and any last minute tweaks.
- Saturday, October 17, 2015 - Boyertown Pickfest, Boyertown, PA - Jazz Trio on the Phoenix Crane Stage
- Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - MorningStar Studios - mixing How About More Uke?.
- Monday, Tuesday, November 2-3, 2015 - MorningStar Studios - mixing - mastering How About More Uke?.
- Saturday, November 7, 2015 - Bear's Den, 133 S Chestnut St, Boyertown, PA - Funky Frets Acoustic Night - Solo Ukulele
- Saturday, November 21, 2015 - UkeFest VA 2015, Cultural Arts Center at Glen Allen, VA
- Sunday, November 22, 2015 - Recipe for Success Ukulele Workshop, 600 E. Philadelphia Ave., Funky Frets, Boyertown, PA
The Curt Sheller Trio in Action at the 2015 Pickfest October 2015
- I'll Remember April
- Rain Shine
- Satin Doll
- Glenn's Cove
- Summer's Dawn (Gone)
- Poney Express
- Blue Bossa
- While My Guitar Gently Weeps
The Curt Sheller Trio in Action at the 2013 Funky Frets Grand Opening
- 3:20 - Sway
- 7:15 - Don’t Get Around Much Anymore
- 11:20 - My Favorite Things
- 16:20 - I’ll Remember April
- 20::46 - Blue Bossa
- 25:20 - Norwegian Wood
- 28:52 - While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Just browsing over both books, they look fantastic! I'm a guitarist and uke player for over 25 years and was thinking about writing a ukulele book but you've already written what I think are the best, most comprehensive and thorough books I've ever seen for the instrument. I just might end up buying every book you've written and I'll be giving my highest recommendation for your books to my friends and students. Thank you so much for taking the time to write such great books! — Peter Rhee
Aloha, Curt, All I can say is WOW! What you have accomplished is simply incredible! All the best — Glen Hirabayashi, The Aloha Boys
Folks, if you haven't stopped by Curt's site, do so right now! ..And get his books, they are fantastic. This guy knows his stuff and is able to pass it along too. — Alan Johnson Proprietor, The 4th Peg
I can highly recommend Curt's Uke books — I have four of them and they are excellent. — fatveg — Portland
Thanks for visiting and checking out the site!
Thanks, for visiting!!! Content is added and updated almost daily - so check back often.
LearningUkulele.com has one of the largest collections of lessons, songs, and TABS, luthiers, ukulele builders, festival informations, clubs, and ukulele links on the web. I’ve been on the ®Internet since the early 1990's. This site just never stops growing!!!