NOTE: A lot of these links have not been checked in several years and don't seem to work. Musicians, Manufactures, Builders, Teachers ALL have listings on other sections and pages of the LearningUkulele.com site and are more up to date. However, if you would like a link updated let me know and I'll update it and added to the appropriate section of the site.
- Brook Adams - - Musician/teacher out of Eugene, Oregon
- Abe's Ukulele Podcast - link
- All Things Ukulele -
- Aloha: ‘The Ukulele Friend’ - new, used, and vintage instruments -
- Aloha from John - Videos, Uke song sheets and more... -
- Aloha Music Camp - - The Aloha Music Camp is a week-long immersion into the music, dance, language and culture of Hawaii.
- Robert Armstrong - - Robert Armstrong is an American underground artist. Besides a comix artist and illustrator, Armstrong is a musician.
- The Ashbory Bass Uke - (Bass Ukulele utilizing Ashbory strings) - The Ashbory bass, designed by Alun Ashworth-Jones and Nigel Thornbory, is an 18-inch scale fretless electric bass developed in 1985. The scale is just over half of the 34-inch scale of an ordinary bass guitar. When amplified, the Ashbory produces a low, resonant bass tone similar to the tone of a pizzicato (plucked) double bass. This is the for runner to current and popular bass ukuleles.
All where active at the time they where posted. I do visit all the web sites before a link is posted.
Let me know if you need a link updated, removed or moved to a different section of the site. - Curt
Link Submission Criteria
In my travels, far and wide, across the digital divide called the Internet. I've collected a few links of interest to ukulele sites, musicians, blogs and the like. Well, not a few - a lot!!!
I'd venture to say that I have the best collection and organization of ukulele links on the web. And, I do visit ALL sites and re-visit sites from time to time trying to keep everything up to date.
Enjoy the best collection of ukulele links on the web and send me your links and I'll visit your site and add a link to the appropriate LearningUkulele.com page.