Each day of 2018 there’s a new chord you can learn and add to your chord vocabulary. First time here? Start with the January 1st chord.
There is also a series of lessons I ran 2013 called Chord a Week, “Open Position Chords” Series . This series explores several open position chords and their movable versions.
HyperCard Published: 2013-12-27 Updated: 2013-12-27
Hypercard Language Programming Software
Listing Info • click here to show or hide more info
from the HyperCard web site
Go my start with HyperCard and it “was” (sadly no more), the most fun program I ever had. I made more money off the Mac because of that program and had a MAJOR career shift because of it. Great stuff!!! Just like a gateway drug it was a gateway programming language and lead to C++ and some really cool stuff.
- Google HyperCard Group
- HyperCard discussion group - *link*
- **Pantechnicon Wiki** (Warehouse of everything involving Apple’s HyperCard) - *link*
- HyperCard Heaven - *link*
- Google HyperCard Group
- **International HyperCard User Group** (iHUG)- *link*
- **European HyperCard User Group** (eHUG) - *link*
- **Danny Goodman** *Danny Goodman* is a computer programmer, technology consultant, and a well known award-winning author of over three dozen books and hundreds of magazine articles on computer-related topics. He is best known as the author of **The Complete Hypercard Handbook** (1987, Bantam Books, 650,000 copies in print).
- Open Source xTalk Interpreter Archive
- **HyperActive Software** (eHUG) - *link* HyperActive Software means software solutions -- custom answers for the special needs that off the shelf products can’t meet. Ways to get the most out of your time with the least hassle. Software that works hard and looks easy.
Here are a few of suggested replacement (from web banter):
- **SuperCard** - SuperCard.us/ This is the program that I would go with. It is the closet to the old HyperCard but up to date and runs on the latest Mac OS X system - both PPC and Intel. It is Mac only but that is OK by me :-)
- **Revolution** - www.runrev.com/
- From HyperCard to Revolution info
- **REAlBasic** - www.runrev.com/
- **REALbasic for HyperCard Users** by Matt Neuburg - *link*
- **HyperNext Studio** - *link*
- Older Apple Software Downloads - *link*
More information available on the HyperCard's web site.
Even more information, discussion and comments on this listing.
Just browsing over both books, they look fantastic! I'm a guitarist and uke player for over 25 years and was thinking about writing a ukulele book but you've already written what I think are the best, most comprehensive and thorough books I've ever seen for the instrument. I just might end up buying every book you've written and I'll be giving my highest recommendation for your books to my friends and students. Thank you so much for taking the time to write such great books! — Peter Rhee
Aloha, Curt, All I can say is WOW! What you have accomplished is simply incredible! All the best — Glen Hirabayashi, The Aloha Boys
Folks, if you haven't stopped by Curt's site, do so right now! ..And get his books, they are fantastic. This guy knows his stuff and is able to pass it along too. — Alan Johnson Proprietor, The 4th Peg
I can highly recommend Curt's Uke books — I have four of them and they are excellent. — fatveg — Portland
Thanks for visiting and checking out the site!
Content is added and updated almost daily - so check back often.
LearningUkulele.com has one of the largest collections of lessons, songs, and TABS, luthiers, ukulele builders, ukulele festival and club information, and, ukulele links on the web. I’ve been on the ®Internet since the early 1990's and This site just never stops growing!!!