How About More Uke
Motivated by our love of jazz and improvisation. Eric, Ed and myself (Curt) explore a traditional and contemporary jazz repertoire with a sprinkling of originals, showcasing the ukulele in a non traditional setting.
How About More Uke? Track List
Most of the songs on the CD. The melody and chord arrangement I used for the recording is available right here on LearningUkulele.com.
- Sway Trio Performance
- I'll Remember April Trio Performance
- Glen's Cove Trio Performance
- Blue Bossa Trio Performance
- A Spy In Love
- Don't Get Around Much Anymore
- Summertime / Blue Skies
- Rain Shine Trio Performance
- My Favorite Things Trio Performance
- Satin Doll Trio Performance
- Milestones Trio Performance
- Summer's Dawn Trio Performance
How About More Uke? was recorded over two days: Sunday, August 30, 2015 and Monday, September 20, 2015 at MorningStar Studios 3150 Sunset Ave. East Norriton, PA 19403 by Glenn Barratt owner and engineer, a true magician at the controls. Checkout their website morningstarstudios.com page for more info.